Shia readin’ his bible??
"saying Black Power is reverse ra-"
"if you don’t have anything to hide, then the pol-"
"why don’t you talk about black on black cr-"
"the irish were discriminated against t-"
Black Panthers are as bad as the KK-“
"it’s racist that we can’t have a white histor-"
"There’s a war against whi-"
naw I think we should have a white history month
Fuzzy coats, loose bottoms, button up shirts and tartan prints are must-haves for autumn in this Fader Fall 2014 fashion editorial.
Styling Mobolaji Dawodu.
Styling Assistance Elsa Lam, Anh Mai, Megan Soria.
Make-Up Allie Smith using Nars.
Photography assistance Chris Grosser.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.